Report an Issue

Please use the online Report an Issue dashboard to report common issues.

You can also report an issue by contacting Burien City Hall, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at: (206) 241-4647.

If it is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

Please be aware that your complaint is subject to disclosure under the Public Records Act and anonymity is not guaranteed. 

Report a Downed Power line

Keep your distance from any downed line and immediately report it by calling 9-1-1.

Report a Power Outage

  • Puget Sound Energy: (888) 225-5773
  • Seattle City Light: (206) 706-0051

Report Drinking Water Quality

View service area map to determine which water district to contact.

Report Public Sewer Main Problems

View service area map to determine which sewer district to contact.