No more than four motor vehicles shall be parked on a residential lot. Each motor vehicle must be currently licensed and operable.
· If more than four licensed drivers reside at the same address, an additional motor vehicle for each licensed driver over four may be parked at that particular address; however, each licensed driver must have that particular address on his or her license.
· Motor vehicles parked inside of a lawfully permitted and constructed building;
· Temporary parking for a duration not to exceed 72 hours within a 30 day period on an approved impervious surface or in a garage or carport pursuant to BMC 19.20.100(10)(B);
· Apartment or other complex with an approved building and parking plan;
· Permitted construction areas; or
· Motorcycles or mopeds.
Penalty – Code Enforcement Action in accordance with Burien Municipal Code Chapter 8.45.