Shoreline Advisory Committee
The Shoreline Advisory Committee was an appointed group of citizen volunteers engaged in the public process of revising and updating Burien's Shoreline Master Program. The committee met as needed and provided valuable input in how the master program was developed.
The committee will forward its recommended revised shoreline master program to the Planning Commission, which will review the document and make a recommendation to the City Council. The council is the final decision maker.
The following documents are from the nine Shoreline Advisory Committee meetings held during the process:
- Meeting #1, March 12, 2008 summary (19 KB pdf file)
- Meeting #2, June 11, 2008 summary (8 KB pdf file)
- Meeting #3, July 9, 2008 summary (18 KB pdf file)
- Meeting #4, September 10, 2008 summary (22 KB pdf file)
- Meeting #5, February 11, 2009 summary (73 KB pdf file)
- Meeting #6, September 23, 2009 summary (98 KB pdf file)
- Meeting #7, October 7, 2009 summary (66 KB pdf file)
- Meeting #8, October 21, 2009 summary (97 KB pdf file)
- Meeting #9, October 28, 2009 summary (81 KB pdf file)