The most common code compliance issues handled by City Code Compliance Staff are:
- Junk Vehicles - Vehicles on private property that are inoperable, wrecked or not parked on an approved impervious surface.
- Automotive Parts - Engines, or any other parts, assemblies or components of automobiles and other motor vehicles
- Trash or debris on private property constituting a nuisance as determined by the Code Compliance Officer, including refrigerators and freezers, neglected equipment and machinery. Any discarded, broken or disabled material including furniture, appliances, discarded lumber or other items that are not in functioning condition.
- Residential Parking - No more than 4 vehicles may be parked on a residential lot unless there are more than four licensed drivers residing at the address. There may be an additional motor vehicle for each licensed driver over four parked at the specific address. Each licensed driver must have the particular address on their driver's license. All vehicles must be licensed and operable.
- Graffiti on private property (commercial and residential)- View graffiti for information on the City's graffiti removal program available to commercial and residential property owners.
- Zoning or land use violations
- Construction without a permit
For non-code compliance issues, please view additional complaints and who can help you with them.