Burien Washington

Go To Search
Code Compliance

The City of Burien enforces the regulations contained in the City of Burien Municipal Code, generally through a complaint-generated system.

The applicable City department will respond to:

  • Complaints about junk vehicles
  • Graffiti
  • Trash
  • Property maintenance
  • Land use
  • Nuisances
  • Signs

By bringing violations to our attention, you are helping to protect your property values and the aesthetics of your neighborhood. If you are concerned about any of the preceding, we can help. If a violation has occurred, we will try to resolve it in several ways.

Reporting Complaints
To report violations please fill out a City of Burien Citizen Action Request Form.
For additional information or questions on the Citizen Action Request Form please contact us at (206) 248-5507. Forms can also be picked up at City Hall.

Please include the specific violation, the exact street address where it is occurring, your name, and phone number in case the City has any questions or needs further information. You may request that this information be anonymous if you wish.

400 SW 152nd St, Suite 300  /  Burien, WA 98166  /  Ph: (206) 241-4647  /  Fax: (206) 248-5539
Home  /  Contact Us  /  Sitemap  /  Translate Spanish  /  Accessibility  /  Copyright  /  Powered by CivicPlus
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm