Burien Washington

Go To Search
How do I start a Block Watch Program?
To start a Block Watch Program, plan an initial meeting in your neighborhood to learn about crime prevention techniques.

Contact the City of Burien Police Community Crime Prevention Unit at (206) 296-3370 to schedule your Block Watch Meeting. The Crime Prevention Officer will come to your community to meet you.Block Watch Program


Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of a police report?
2. How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
3. How do I start a Block Watch Program?
4. Whom do I contact for passport information?

400 SW 152nd St, Suite 300  /  Burien, WA 98166  /  Ph: (206) 241-4647  /  Fax: (206) 248-5539
Home  /  Contact Us  /  Sitemap  /  Translate Spanish  /  Accessibility  /  City Facilities  /  Copyright  /  Powered by CivicPlus
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm